00:00
00:00
View Profile NoahAnimates101

All 85 Movie Reviews

21 w/ Responses

My eyes were blue like the titanic while watching this <3

WHAT THE EVERLOVIING FRESH HELL DID I WATCH

sounds like parents feeding their children

BillyRedSnake responds:

I don't know if that's a compliment, all I know is that I am now very concerned as to how you came to this conclusion.

cool, this has to be one of my favorite animations from you dude!! keep up the good work

stevetherapper responds:

Thanks! It’s one of my longest.

ok, this is brilliant! but one question: why are their jaws missing? other than that, its amazing!

Love it /)/)
(. _.)

its not even Friday the 13th

Aieeeeeeeee!! I found a FlipaClip animator! hows it goin' dude

GrayAnimations responds:

good! and thanks.

I would totally give this 5 stars... but the problem is that a good 30% of the animation is fun action, but the other 70% is just this person talking to a bug/alien. I do give you credit for the animation quality, but sorry

YESSS!!! A game made my favorite people XD

I do not upload art on here anymore.

Noah Maradiaga @NoahAnimates101

Male

terror

I dunno

under your bed

Joined on 10/14/19

Level:
12
Exp Points:
1,433 / 1,600
Exp Rank:
11,718
Vote Power:
5.40 votes
Rank:
Civilian
Global Rank:
133,081
Blams:
1
Saves:
24
B/P Bonus:
0%
Whistle:
Normal
Medals:
34